SAP® Business One is an affordable, easy-to implement, unified business management software solution. Designed specifically for small and midsize organisations it aids company growth, helps increase profitability and control, and automates your business processes.
SAP Business One is used by many small to midsize organisations to meet common business challenges including
Benefits of using SAP Business One Boost productivity, Cut Costs, Seize Opportunities and Anticipate Challenges like never before.
Benefits of using SAP Business One
- Enhanced business control with features to simplify accounting processes and adapt software to your needs. Run your entire business with just one solution saving you time, money and supporting profitable growth.
- Faster execution, increased productivity and efficiency through streamlined processes, application performance improvements, and a new data archiving tool.
- Reduce costs Say goodbye to costly multiple upgrades and recurring customisation efforts to maintain system compatibility when you add new functions.
- Increased connectivity for rapid integration of headquarters, subsidiaries, divisions, and third-party locations. Say goodbye to slow software performance, outdated information, limits on data storage and confining limits on the number of simultaneous users and locations.
- Anticipate Challenges and Recognise Opportunities with up-to-the-minute dashboards delivering revealing snapshots of key performance indicators, for unprecedented day-to-day control.
- Strengthen Customer Relationships and Loyalty Integral customer relationship management arms your team with relevant company-wide data for stronger sales and support to enhance customer satisfaction.
Complete, Comprehensive, Flexible, Versatile, Easy to Use ERP for SMEs – SAP Business One!
SAP Business One is a complete business management solution built from the ground up specifically for SMEs.
- Out of the box
- Easy to Use
2.1 Financial Management
Confidence, Agility, Speed & Integration Organise your Financials
SAP Business One is more than just a financial accounting solution. You can gain the accounting functionality that your business requires while at the same time integrating and more efficiently managing all other critical business functions.
- Quickly process financial documents by automating the generation, completion, linking and printing/emailing of them
- Save time and money by automate and accelerate financial processes saving time as well as enhancing customer service by providing a more efficient service
- Easily create and generate user defined or predefined reports for complete visibility
- Make more accurate forecasts and intuitive decisions with comprehensive insightful reporting
- Manage costs more effectively and improve profitability
- Financial accounting
- Real time accounting
- Financial reporting
- Month End Closing
- Profit Centres
- Handling International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Multi-dimensional cost centres
- Journal Vouchers
- Journal Entries
- Posting Templates
- Reversing Postings
- Reversing Journals
- Recurring Transactions
- Exchange Rate Differences
- Define Cost Centre
- Define Distribution Rules
2.2 Warehouse & Inventory Management
Maintain & Enhance Customer Satisfaction, Make Better Purchasing Decisions & Control Costs
Accurate and streamlined inventory management for optimised operational efficiency and productivity
- Gain efficiency by automating and integrating processes
- Improve customer satisfaction with on time delivery, fewer stock shortages and stock outs
- Reduce inventory costs with improved planning and control
- Make better purchasing decisions with powerful inventory and warehouse reporting tools
Users can also define alternative items, perform stock increase or decrease adjustments, revalue stock costs based on current market values and perform cycle counts, as well as generating pick lists for open sales orders.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Item Master Data
- Make (define production) or buy (purchase) items including non-stock items, labour, travel or fixed assets.
- Define a procurement method (make or buy), order intervals, lot sizes for item purchase, minimum order quantity and average lead times.
- Maintain default and tax status information.
- Select your preferred method for stock valuation; standard costs, weighted moving average and FIFO.
- Serial Numbers
- Price List
- Special Prices
- Pick and Pack Manager
- Stock Posting
- Stock Transfer
- Substitute items
- Goods Receipt and Issue Control
- Production and Material Requirements Planning
- Cycle Counting System
- Material Revaluation
- Insightful and Efficient Reporting
2.3 Services Management
Hold on to, get more from and work with you customers Improve your Service
With complete end to end visibility and tightly interlinked processes you can easily manage service delivery and increase customer satisfaction.
- Promptly respond to customer requests
- Remain in touch with the value of customers with integrated sales and services
- Document solutions provided within your referable knowledge base
- Monitor service levels and keep customers informed with alerts and reports
- Enhance customer service with customer transaction tracking and quick and easy access to service call status and history
- Determine the profitability of your customers based on service call history with readily accessible or automated intuitive reporting
- Sales and Service Integration
- Service Reports and Analysis
- Service Contracts
- Customer Equipment Card
- Customer Equipment Report
- Service Calls
- Service Calls by Queue
- Response Time by Assignee
With Intelligent Scheduler and Intelligent Project for SAP Business One you can extend the Services Management Functionality within the application. Intelligent Project caters for the billing and profitability of services, interfacing with Intelligent Scheduler allowing you to easily schedule and assign activities within SAP Business One. Project and Service Management will be streamlined, efficient and most importantly integrated with all other critical business functions.
Simple, Powerful, Proven Planning Functionality, Bill of Materials
- Simplifies the management of bills of materials (BOMs) for production, assembly and sales
- Create and maintain multilevel bills of materials
- Globally maintain prices for BOMs
- Issue and release production orders manually or by backflush
- Predict demand based on forecasts rather than solely relying on orders received
Production Planning Wizard
- Wizard based process
- 5 easy steps
- Predict demand based upon forecasts
Order Recommendation Report
- Produced based on outcomes of production planning process with recommendations to “make” or “buy”
- Drill down provides access to documents driving the recommendations
- A series of “What if” scenarios can be run without it having an impact on the recommendations report
Drive Stronger Sales and Enhance Customer Satisfaction with tightly integrated features you can obtain end to end visibility of the customer lifecycle allowing you to control retention, loyalty and profitability.
- Make every day customer service processes more straightforward
- Increase customer satisfaction with faster response times and easy access to full account information
- Faster more profitable sales conversion
- Save time and money by automating the creation and delivery of customer facing documents and statements
- Improve decision making with clear, accurate data on all aspects of the sales and service process in clear easily created, clear, broad ranging reports and intuitive dashboards
- Integrate all aspects of marketing, sales and service
- Analysis and manage the sales pipeline with clear insightful reports and dashboards
- Easily maintain existing customer relationships with full visibility of service and order history
- Supports contract management and service planning
- Manages and maintains supplier transactions such as issuing purchase quotations and orders, updating stock numbers, calculating landed costs for imported items, handling returns and credits and processing payments
- Create quotations, enter customer orders, set up deliveries, update stock balances and manage all invoices and accounts receivables
- Effortless report creation for opportunity analysis, managing forecasts, and viewing anticipated revenue according to specified date ranges
- Intuitive dashboards for instant access to information in one single screen
- Readily access and manage customer data from one single screen using Intelligent 360
2.6 Business Intelligence
Harness Critical Business Information Quickly, Easily & In the Format you Desire Benefits
- Make informed business decisions and gain complete visibility with intuitive predefined reports or tailored queries
- Save time accessing information with straightforward, user friendly navigation for rapid employee adoption
- Reduce dependency on IT and developers with reports and queries that are easy to generate as and when required by end users
- Stay ahead of the competition, continuously improving performance with consistent access to management information
- Empower employees by providing sharing actionable information instantaneously supporting collaborative, smarter decision making
- Identify and understand key relationships and transactions across the business
- Enhance control over budgeting and reporting for consistent logical, automated reports
XL Reporter – familiar user interface for creating dashboards and reports based on key performance indicators based upon real time accurate information.
- Drag and Relate – easily decipher and understand key relationships and transactions across the business
- Create templates and queries using drag-and-relate features, drill down into transactions from report data, and create reports easily
- Combine standard Microsoft Excel interface with XL Reporter tools to facilitate advanced report design; create custom parameters, formulas, and layouts; and view and execute finished reports
- Manage and organise report definitions, executed designs, and report books; view folder structure within the SAP Business One main menu; and package reports into books for easy distribution
2.7 Crystal Reports
- Generate standard and custom reports, drill-down into the data and analyse it
- Design, explore, visualise and deliver reports via the web or to embedded reports in enterprise applications, reducing the dependency on IT and developers
- Affordable entre level self service approach to business intelligence allowing you pick the functionality and features to meet your needs
- Integrated with SAP Business One as standard
- Accesses data in real time
- Perform ad hoc reports and scenarios to test out what impact potential actions will yield
- Reports, Dashboard Design & Presentation Design
BI on Demand
- Powerful Business Intelligence capabilities available free of charge in a software as a service model allowing users to get up and running in minutes; the simplicity of the cloud
- Bring together data from a variety of sources, analyse, perform queries and share online